Swan Lake Pool Rules
Each member must check in at the gate and be identified through use of the photo on file. All members are required to upload a current head shot into their Member Splash account for each family member. After the first week of June, A MEMBER MAY NOT USE THE POOL UNTIL ACCEPTABLE PHOTOS ARE ON FILE.
1. Children under 6 years must be accompanied in pool areas by a responsible guardian at all times unless the child has passed the full pool swim test (swimming 2 lengths and treading water for 2 minutes). Green wristband.
2. All children in a flotation device must have a responsible guardian in the pool within arm’s reach.
3. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a responsible guardian while on the pool grounds.
4. Diving Well Area and Board
5. Use of the baby pool is limited to children 7 years and under and MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT AT ALL TIMES.
6. All children under the age of 18 are required to leave the pool for 15 minutes at the top of each hour for adult swim. A whistle will be signaled to begin and end the adult swim.
7. During LAP TIME (1-1:15, 3-3:15, 5-5:30, 7-7:30), use of the diving board is prohibited, and those not swimming laps will remain in the shallow area of the pool.
8. Infants and toddlers, to prevent contamination of the pools, ARE TO USE SWIM DIAPERS.
9. No floats, inflatables, fins, snorkels, squirt guns or similar devices are permitted in the main pool (*exceptions MAY be made for lap swim by discretion of manager*).
10. No running, pushing, wrestling, or undue disturbance is tolerated in or about the pool area.
11. Admission into the pool water is not permitted to anyone with skin abrasions, open wounds or infections.
12. Swimming will not be permitted without proper bathing attire.
13. NO GLASS is permitted ANYWHERE on the property at any time.
14. Swan Lake is a smoke free facility. No smoking is permitted on pool property.
15. No pets are allowed on pool property.
16. Sand and/or dirt must be removed before entering either pool.
17. No gambling, excessive noise, or foul language is permitted. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed except as expressly permitted by the Board of Trustees.
18. Gum is not permitted on pool property.
19. All Swan Lake deck chairs must remain on the deck at all times.
20. Swan Lake is not responsible for loss or damage to personal property.
21. No loitering or eating is permitted in the locker rooms.
22. Use of the pool is prohibited during severe weather conditions, i.e. electrical storms, tornadoes, etc.
23. Any member (or guest) determined to steal or vandalize property will be subject to suspension or cancellation of membership, and the cost of any property damage will be the responsibility of the member or guest.
24. Insubordination by members or guests with respect to the pool staff will not be tolerated and may result in suspension or cancellation of membership.
25. Management reserves the right to deny the use of the pool to anyone at any time.
26. Any questions as to the meaning or proper interpretation of any of these rules may be directed to the Pool Manager and Staff.